Babies and Young Toddlers
The Early Intervention Program provides therapists covering all therapy evaluations, practices and program development, all in the comfort of your own home.
Parents, Principals & Teachers
The Early Childhood Development program provides therapists at the schools to provide the assistance and therapy to improve each child’s education.
Early Intervention Services and Resources
Early intervention is a system of services that helps babies and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities. Early intervention focuses on helping eligible babies and toddlers learn basic and brand-new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life.
Early Intervention Focus Skills
- Physical – reaching, rolling, crawling, and walking
- Cognitive – thinking, learning, and solving problems
- Communication – talking, listening, and understanding
- Social / Emotional – playing, feeling secure and happy
- Self-help – such as eating and dressing
If you would like more information on the State of Illinois Early Intervention Program and what it can mean for your child, you can view and download a copy (click here or on the picture to the right).